Raksha Bandhan 2019 Date Find out History Raksha Bandhan Quotes Images Gifts Scripts Wishes Greetings Photos Brothers & Sisters Cousins
Raksha Bandhan is a popular festival celebrated in India and in the Hindu community all over the world.
sisters of all age group tie rakhi on the wrists of their brothers, and in
return receiving a gift from them.
Accordingly, It is celebrated on the last day of the Hindu community lunar calendar which is month of Shraavana in August.
With different cultures and languages, this tradition of the Rakhi festival is being celebrated across India.
This bond for protection obligation and care of their sisters applied to this ritual.
This Hindu traditional festival came into origin 6000 years back when Aryan established the Indus Valley Civilization.
During this festival, each and every member of the family tries to wake up early and move for the Rakhi Pooja.
Brothers and sisters send Raksha Bandhan messages to each other.
Both prepare a list of Raksha Bandhan Wishes so it can be sent on this day.
The whole country celebrates this occasion which is going on August 15, 2019.
Raksha Bandhan is a special day to show they care and love between siblings.
It’s time to memorize their childhood activities and make happy memories together.
Raksha Bandhan Images
Here you can find best Raksha Bandhan pictures, images and greetings here.
Raksha Bandhan is an event that represents the love of two siblings.
Therefore, sisters build a sacred thread on brother’s wrist and pray for her long life.
Moreover, brothers promise to stay there for their sister always in her life.
Accordingly, siblings exchange random gifts and sweets with each other.
Here are few quotes for little brothers
1. My little brother, will you ever grow up….I hope not!
2. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy, and how I love him too.
3. I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
4. The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother.
5. Brothers are Superman, Spiderman, and Batman of their sisters.
6. I will always cherish the beautiful memories of our childhood, the games we played, the holidays we went to as you are my sweetest brother. Who has always supported me? HAPPY RAKHI
7. RAKSHA BANDHAN is the perfect time to tell you. I am lucky to have someone as special as you who has always been there to help, advice and care.
8. My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
9. It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
10. Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
11. Dear brother, I wish this bond grows and grows as long as I live!! The relationship that I share with my brother is the most perfect one!! There is no scar the same as there are no scars in the appearance of the moons! I wish a very happy and healthy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
12. Years will go and our relationship will grow!! Days will pass but there will always be love in our hearts. Dear brother you make my life like a shining start. Always be with me the way you have been till now. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!
13. Today, on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother of the World! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best sister of the Universe!!
Bandhan Funny Quotes for Brother
1. You are the most handsome brother I have and I would request a completely new wardrobe this Rakshabandhan to match up with your level of smartness and looks…. Happy Rakhi!!!
2. I just wanted to remind my brother that it is high time and you must start looking for a present for me because it is Raksha Bandhan.
3. Cheers to the bond of love and laughter that we share… I wish I am blessed with more humor to crack more hilarious jokes on you each and every day….. Happy Raksha Badhan to you bhai.
4. Thanks for giving me memories full of scolding, fights, bruises, and drama…. My childhood would have been so bland and boring without you…. Raksha Bandhan wishes to my naughty brother.
5. Today is the day of celebration of having found my partner in crime who would always support me to do the wrong in the most convincing way possible…. Happy Rakhi to you my brother.
6. God gifted me with a cute brother whose smile brightness up my day. I can’t stop cuddling you. Whenever I see your beautiful face and I wish that the world of happiness. Always be there with you. Wish that you reach the peak. And the success story never ends in your life.
7. BHAIYA! Tum jiyo hazaaron saal. Mile success tumhe har bar. Khushiyon ki ho tumpe bauchar. Yehi dua hum karte hain bar bar.
8. Even if we will not be together on this Raksha Bandhan to share the thread of Rakhi but there’s always this invisible thread that will keep us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries.
9. We may grow old for other people but for our brothers and sisters, we are always child!! We have lived with each other since our childhood and so there is innocence in the relationship! A very happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
10. We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!!
11. All the festivals may be very colorful but there isn’t any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!
12. The thread of Rakhi is so very powerful that it can bring even two people from different communities together and let them share this pious relationship of brothers and sisters. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving brother of the Universe!!
Bandhan Wishes for Sister
1. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
2. A brother is a friend given by Nature.
3. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
4. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
5. A brother is that friend who’s gifted by nature. I’m lucky to have you as my brother.
6. Brothers and sisters know very well what’s in each other’s hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!
7. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.
8. Bonded …..for better or worse, you are always connected.
9. For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.
10. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
11. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.
12. Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
13. Good news won’t be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.
14. A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.
15. RAKHI ke is pavitra dhaage me hai bandha dher saara snes, dher saara pyaar, Aura seem laad-dulaar. RAKHI par doon yahi ashes sadaa khila rahe tumhara sansaar! RAKSHA BANDHAN ke tyohaar kid her saari badhay!
16. This one is the most wonderful relationship that I share with my sister! I am so obliged to God for gifting me with such a wonderful and protective sister. A heartfelt Raksha Bandhan to my dear sister!!
17. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my
18. It’s your sister who competes with you as long as she is a child but ones she is gown up there cannot be a more loving relationship like hers!! Today on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank my sister for being my best companion!!
19. A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!!
20. It feels great to think about those trifling fights that I used to have with me in childhood and then not being able to live even for a moment without each other. Now that we are grown-ups, I need her way more than before. Lots of Love to my dearest sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!
21. It feels great to think about those trifling fights that I used to have with me in childhood and then not being able to live even for a moment without each other. Now that we are grown-ups, I need her way more than before. Lots of Love to my dearest sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!
22. My sister is that sweet angel who has spread love all over in my life. Be it the bad or the good times she has always helped me with her brilliant ideas. I love her more than anything in the Universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving sister of the Universe!!
23. The sweet & innocent smile of my sister brings in happiness in my life!! Lots of love to my dear sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!
24. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!!
25. “Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.”
Raksha Bandhan Messages
1. It is very difficult for me to express my love for you dear sister. On this special occasion, I just want to tell you sister that you are a world to me. I promise you that I will never leave your side and always be there for you whenever you will need me. Thank you for being the best sister in this world.
2. May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
3. Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful. 4. To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.
4. To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.